Easy Ideas For Profitable Fundraising : With the current economic climate, people don’t have much time to spend on fundraising. We all want quick, easy and effective fundraising ideas.
There are many fundraising ideas available to you; Now is the perfect time to choose a fundraiser that doesn’t require any start-up costs and that will get your group, team or club the money you need from your fundraiser.
Some of the best easy fundraising ideas are the simplest. Back to basics! Have you considered selling cakes for an upcoming fundraiser? With the news and the economy getting worse every day, selling cakes can be an easy and perfect fundraising idea. Most people would love the pick-me-up now with all the bad news in the media. Why not fulfill this need with your fundraiser and make people happy?
By choosing cake sales for your next fundraiser, you can start making money with very little start-up costs. Think of cake sales fundraising ideas to make sales more creative – create fun unique cake flavors, add treats that people might not be able to buy in stores for your fundraiser. It’s great for making your baked goods special so your friends and family won’t be able to resist your fundraising efforts.
Your Easy Cake Sales Fundraising Tips
1. Make creative and beautiful treats that friends, neighbors and business owners can’t resist
2. Have each group member commit to making and selling a number of fundraising gifts.
3. Brainstorm cake sales fundraising ideas with your group to take your fundraising to the next level – consider selling at local events, around holidays like Easter or Mother’s Day to maximize your fundraising profits.
4. Correct pricing – You raise funds but still want to offer great value to your customers/supporters. Supporters expect to pay a small premium for the fundraiser but not break the bank!
Another easy fundraising idea that’s a little healthier but just as fun is the Spinner Fundraiser. With no down payment, you can start this easy fundraiser that offers the best profit percentages available in the fundraising industry. Spinner Fundraising is a unique and fun way to get your friends and family to donate to your group’s fundraising efforts without spending a fortune.
The donor spins a Spinner (which is like a game board) to determine the amount to donate to your group. In return for their fundraising donations, each donor gets a valuable coupon. This easy fundraising idea makes money for your group and puts coupons in the hands of your friends and family to keep at local restaurants and services. Best of all, this fundraiser can make as much money as your fundraising group wants you to. Spinners was the first reusable fundraiser, making it a cool “green” fundraising idea.
Tips for Your Spinners Fundraising:
1. Encourage each group member to commit to raising money during your fundraiser and providing frequent updates on progress and success stories.
2. Run a Spinners Fundraiser sequentially with a Bake Sale fundraiser so you can increase your profits. Sell cakes – have donors spin and donate for coupons too!
3. Fundraisers that have deadlines tend to be better because there’s a sense of urgency for your group members to get them done – around 2 weeks of fundraising tends to be a good amount of time.
In this tough economy, you can still easily take a fundraising idea and turn it into a successful fundraiser. It takes more commitment and dedication from your team or group members, but you can still have a very profitable and fun fundraiser!